By submitting your personal data you are taken to accept the terms of this Policy, so please read it carefully.
What personal data may we collect?We may collect the following personal data about you:
- The personal details you provide (such as name, address, e-mail address, payment information)
- Personal details you choose to give when corresponding with us by e-mail or through our Contact Form
How we use your dataWe may use your personal data in the following ways:
- Where we are asked to deal with any enquiries or complaints you make
- To contact you in connection with user/customer/member surveys and use any information you choose to submit in response
Disclosure of your informationWe may share your personal data with third parties in the following situations:
- If we need to disclose your personal data to comply with a legal obligation or to enforce our General Terms & Conditions or other applicable contract terms that you are subject to
- For processing your purchase and fulfilling your order.
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
- We use Printful for print-on-demand shipping and fulfillment warehouse services. You can read more about how Printful uses your Personal Information here: https://www.printful.com/policies/privacy
- To protect us, our members or contractors against loss or damage. This may include (without limit) exchanging information with the police, courts or law enforcement organisations
- If you are a resident of California, you can opt-out here https://atelierarantes.com/pages/ccpa-opt-out
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu.
Your data protection rights
Certain applicable data protection laws give you a right to receive information about the personal data we hold on you. You may also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes; or where the processing of your personal data is causing unwarranted damage or distress; or, ask us to delete or correct any personal data that we hold about you which is inaccurate or no longer relevant.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us as described in the CONTACT section below. We may also need to ask you for further information to verify your identity before we can respond to any request.
Parcel Collect 10261 61112
256 Bronte Road
WAVERLEY NSW 2024